(Last updated: May 8, 2018)
We at Enlight LLC (“Enlight LLC,” “Enlight,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) created this privacy and security policy (“Policy”) because we know that you care about how information you provide to us is used and shared. This Policy relates to the information collection and use practices of Enlight in connection with our Services which are made available to you through our Platform.
What Information Do We Collect and/or Receive?
In the course of operating the Platform, Enlight will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
Personal Information. When you register to use the Services, we will ask you to provide your email address. Based on the Services you choose, you may be asked to provide additional personal details to complete your registration. In addition, and in order for Enlight to provide you with the transactions from your financial account, credit card and/or debit card statements, you will need to provide us with financial account information, including credit or debit card information, credentials required by your financial institution, your financial institution’s name, and which financial accounts, credit and/or debit card names you wish to monitor in the Platform (collectively, the “Account Credentials”). You may also be asked to provide your contact information (such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address), sensitive information (such as date of birth, driver’s license number and social security number), and personal information to verify your identity and financial information (such as credit card number) (collectively, the “Additional Personal Information”). All information we collect and/or receive under this section, together with Account Credentials and Additional Personal Information is collectively referred to herein as the “Personal Information.” We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors when they visit the Platform, unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or contacting us through the Contact Us section of the Platform.
Geolocational Information. Certain location-based features and functionalities of the Services in connection with the App are dependent on the data related to the geographic location of the mobile device on which the App is installed. In order to provide these features and functionalities while a User is using a mobile device, we may, with the User’s consent, automatically collect geolocational information from that User’s mobile device. Such information is collectively called the “Geolocational Information.” Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Services are running on a User’s mobile device. Users may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to that User.
Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information and the Geolocational Information, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Services, we may automatically collect certain information when Visitors visit the Platform and when Users use the Services. For example, this information may include the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, transactions that you made, the Internet protocol (IP) address, or mobile device ID, and the name of the domain that serves you to access the Services, your browser type and the geographic location of the computer system or mobile device that you are using to log-in to the Services.
- We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically and use such information to improve the Services. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers who may provide us with reports about the data collected by such service providers.
What Information Do We Pass to Third Party Providers?
We may offer certain features or services within the Service that are provided by Third Party Providers. We will pass your Personal Information to such Third Party Providers who will use your Personal Information to provide you with such features or services. Such use will be for the benefit of your use of the Services and the Platform.
How Do We Use the Information?
Your privacy is our priority. We will use your Personal Information, Geolocational Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services and enable you to use the Services;
- to improve and customize your experience on the Platform;
- to retrieve information regarding your transactions in order to provide you with the Services.
- to provide you with support, handle complaints and to conduct administrative activities necessary to maintain and provide our Services;
- to send you Services-related updates, notices and announcements;
- to provide you with information related to the Services;
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- to contact you regarding service and administration related issues as and when Enlight believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Enlight has good faith to believe that Enlight’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Enlight, or between you and any other third parties or users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- for any other purposes disclosed at the time the Information is collected or to which you consent; and
- as otherwise specifically described in this Policy.
How Do We Use Non-Personal Aggregated Information?
We may aggregate your Information (including data regarding activity in your User Accounts) in a form that does not identify you personally (“Aggregated Non-Personal Information”). We may use such Aggregated Non-Personal Information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes. To the extent permitted by law, we may also use, sell, license, distribute and disclose such Aggregated Non-Personal Information to third parties.
How Do We Share the Information With Others?
We do not sell, rent or lease your Information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
We will share your Information with third parties to the extent required to operate our Services and to facilitate your use of them. Except as expressly set forth herein, the use of your Personal Information by such third parties is subject to this Policy. These third parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide their services to us.
We may disclose your Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas.
We also may disclose your Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Platform, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
If we transfer our business relating to the Services, or any part thereof, to an affiliated company or a third party, including, but not limited to, by merger, sale of equity interests, sale of all or substantially all assets or other change of control transaction involving such business, then we will transfer your Information as part of the transferred assets to the acquirer of such business and you hereby give your prior consent thereto.
- We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information. Such companies are authorized to use your information only for the purpose of performing their specific function on behalf of Enlight and under obligations similar to those in this Policy.
- User Generated Content is viewable by other Users of the Platform. We are not responsible for any User’s use of such information and their use of the information is not subject to this Policy. Please take care with the information, particularly any Personal Information, which you include in your User Generated Content.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may update the information that is stored in your user account by accessing your account through the Platform. If you find that the information in your account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Services and impair our ability to provide you with the Service through the Platform. If you are unable to update your information via your user account, you may submit an access request to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to update the information stored in your user account. If we are unable to provide you the necessary access to update your information we will let you know.
When your account is terminated, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Information and discontinue any connection with your financial institution regarding your account. Naturally, once disconnected, you will no longer have access to your account or the Service. However, due to periodical backups and safety mechanisms meant for your information protection and for our administrative purposes, certain Personal Information from your account may remain in our systems for an indefinite time. We will not knowingly keep this in a way that could identify you. If you have a query about any such Personal Information that we may be storing, please email us at email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your query.
Links to Other Sites
The Platform and the Services may contain links to Third Party Sites. We do not endorse such Third Party Sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Third Party Sites. Please refer to the privacy policies of such Third Party Sites for more information on how the operators of those sites collect and use your Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard your Information from any unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse. We implement a variety of systems, applications and procedures to do this. Among such security methods is the storing of your Information on cloud services, firewalls, encryption codes, authentication procedures and multi layer passwords. Furthermore, we implement employee supervision and prevent unnecessary access to data. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please also be aware that certain Personal Information and other information provided by you in connection with your use of the App may be stored on your mobile device (even if we do not collect that information). You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your mobile device from unauthorized access.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 through the Platform. If you are under 18, please do not give us any Personal Information. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce our Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through the Platform without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
You may send us requests, responses, questions and complaints with respect to our Policy and privacy practices by using the Support page in the App or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.